I am sure you have heard by now that self help master Dr. Wayne Dyer passed away.
I did not know him personally. I never got to meet him.
But I feel like I knew him because I have read every book he has ever written. I have watched his PBS specials, and his guest appearances on Oprah.
My favorite Wayne Dyer book
Wayne’s passing hit me hard for many reasons.
- He was too young.
- I am sure he had more to teach us.
- It was so unexpected.
- The harsh reminder that life can be cut short and be over in an instant.
Most of all his passing made me stop, pause and ask myself important questions.
Am I living my life to full potential?
Am I appreciating my life?
Am I using my gifts to help as many people as possible?
I think most people, myself included, really do ignore the fact that yes, one day our lives will be over. Sadly this can cause us to put off living our best lives now, when NOW is all we really have.
A life led to the fullest is a life that not only takes great care of the physical body, but a life that takes care of the mental and spiritual body too.
All three are important for a life well lived in a body that feels good, looks good, and performs well to the very end. For me this is the true meaning of Ageless Beauty.
Here are some of my favorite Wayne Dyer quotes that have guided me to a healthier, happier, and more beautiful life.
- “Focus on loving the life you have now in the body you’ve got!”
- “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”
- “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.”
- “Self-worth comes from one thing: Thinking that you are worthy.”
- “Practice being the kind of person you wish to attract.”
- “Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul.”
- “You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.”
- “Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.”
- “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”
- “There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way. “
Rest in Peace Wayne Dyer, your work will continue to make a difference for years and years to come.