Gold, 24 karat Gold seems to be all the rage in skin care.
Is it hype or are there ageless beauty benefits?
A couple of months ago, I tried Omorovicza’s Gold Rescue Cream. I absolutely loved the way the Gold Rescue Cream made my skin look and feel.
Even though I loved the product, I wasn’t for sure if there were any real benefits from Gold in skin care. So I did some digging. After all, I am the Queen of research.
What I discovered about Gold in skin care really surprised me.
The first thing you want to check is if the skin care product is using Colloidal Gold, which is particles of gold suspended in a liquid. This is the only type of Gold in skin care that produces results.
The suspension of gold particles dates back to ancient Roman times. Come to find out, colloidal gold has been used throughout history in many cultures in elixirs and potions for its health benefits and therapeutic value.
Benefits of Colloidal Gold in skin care :
- Removes bacteria that can cause acne due to it’s antibacterial properties
- Restores elasticity
- Creates firmer and more toned skin
- Promotes oxygen transfer, rejuvenating cells within the skin
- Increases blood circulation which can remove toxins from the skin
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage which can reduce swelling, redness, puffiness as well as dark circles
No wonder my skin felt and looked so much better after using Omorovicza’s Gold Rescue Cream.
If you have used skin creams that contain gold, let me know about your experience by leaving a comment.
Be sure to come back tomorrow to read about some of the mind blowing anti-aging benefits of taking Colloidal Gold in an elixir.