Enzymes are not only the key to beauty, they could literally save your life.
Unfortunately most everyone in America is severely deficient in these lifesaving, beauty producing enzymes . In fact just about every single health and beauty issue can be traced back to a deficiency of enzymes.
One of the biggest reasons we are deficient in enzymes is that most people have not been educated on what enzymes are, where you get them, and how much you need.
- Did you learn about it in school?
- Has your doctor ever explained the life and death consequences of enzymes?
- Has your anti aging expert informed you about the beauty boosting power of enzymes?
So what are Enzymes?
Enzymes are proteins made from amino acids that control the speed of chemical reactions in your body. Enzymes also help cells to communicate with each other, keeping cell growth, life and death under control. Enzymes are needed for more than 4,000 biochemical reactions in the body.
Where do Enzymes Come From?
- All raw uncooked food has enzymes.
- Nuts – Beware, almost all nuts from the grocery store that are labeled “raw” are not truly raw because of a new mandate to pasteurize all nuts sold in stores. You must get your nuts from a vendor online, at a farm or at your local farmers market. You must always verify that the nuts have not been pastuerized.
- Milk, Yogart, Butter and Cheese if they are made from raw unpasteurized milk and labeled RAW.
- Meat, Chicken And Fish only if they are still raw in the middle.
While all raw food contains enzymes, the most powerful enzyme-rich foods are
- Sprouted foods
- Papaya, pineapple, mango, kiwi, and grapes
- Raw honey
- Bee Pollen
- Extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil
- Raw meat and dairy
Every time you eat cooked food, (cooked food has zero enzymes) your pancreas has to manufacture enzymes to digest the food.
Many of the world’s leading enzyme experts believe that you are born with a set amount of enzymes that your pancreas can make and once you have used up all those enzymes, life is over. These same experts also believe that enzyme deficiency is at the heart of most chronic health problems.
Here is where it gets interesting.
Studies show that, every ten years, your body’s production of enzymes decreases by 13 percent.
By the time you are 40 your enzyme production is 25% lower than when you were a child.
By the time you are 70, you are most likely producing only ONE-THIRD of the Enzymes you need.
Furthermore, once an enzyme has been utilized it dies so to speak, therefore you constantly need new enzymes.
Why are Enzymes important for Beauty?
Enzymes are crucial for:
- Digestion – Enzymes break down food so that the body can digest it.
- Metabolism- Enzymes help properly metabolize the food so that the body can use the nutrients from the food.
- Respiration – Enzymes assist in getting oxygen where it is needed.
- Nutrient absorption and transportation – Enzymes help the nutrients get to where they are needed.
- Detoxification – Enzymes keep toxic sludge from building up in the body. A build up of toxins in the body causes the skin to look dull and gray and can also lead to disease.
- Muscle movement – Enzymes assist in helping the brain communicate with the muscles.
- Hormone production – Enzymes assist in helping the body produce hormones that in turn keep the body functioning.
- Cell Repair – Enzymes assist in repairing cells which can lead to youthful skin.
- Cell division – Enzymes help keep cell division at a normal rate. (cancer is cell division gone made)
Symptoms of Enzyme Deficiency
- Dull complexion
- Thinning hair
- Premature lines and wrinkles
- Flatulence and belching
- Heartburn and acid reflux
So it is absolutely urgent that you make sure you are supplying your body with an abundance of enzymes through the food you eat. Every time you sit down to eat, make sure at least half your meal is raw food. Most alternative healers will advise you to eat 80/20. That’s 80% of your meal raw uncooked and only 20% cooked.
A couple of interesting things to point out.
Think about the times you have gone on a totally clean diet, eating lots of raw fruits, vegetables and salads. Most everyone begins to notice that their skin begins to take on a healthier glow after a week or two.
If you have ever known anyone who has gone on a 100% raw food diet, after 3 or 4 weeks they begin to report feelings of euphoria, a natural high that has them feeling happy for no reason, all day long.
The youthful looking skin and the euphoria are a direct result of having an abundance of enzymes so that the body is operating at peak levels.
I always say that most people don’t realize how bad they feel until they experience the high of good clean food. Most people think it is normal to have aching joints, sagging skin, and low energy. They chalk it up to aging. Those health issues are mostly due to not getting enough enzymes in the diet.
You can also take enzyme supplements with your meals. In today’s fast paced world this is one of the best “health insurance” plans you can invest in.
There are all sorts of great enzyme products on the market. You want to look for a brand that is additive free and contains a mixture of lipase, protease, and amylase.
I recently read a book called Cancer-Free, Your Guide to Gentle Non-toxic Healing by Bill Henderson. It is one of the most in depth, best researched books on curing cancer naturally I have ever read. Those of you who know me, know that I have read and researched extensively on this subject.
In this book he discusses a product called Barley Power which is Barley Grass, an all natural food from a company called GreenSupreme.net.
The barley grass is grown without herbicides, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers or GMOs on fertile ground that has been cover cropped with red clover which is later plowed down to keep the soil fertile. The young green leaves are harvested while they are packed with maximum chlorophyll. It is then air dried, never heated or freeze dried. This ensures that all the nutrients and enzymes are preserved.
There are a couple of things that really intrigued me.
- First, Barley Power contains all 3,000 enzymes needed by the body. That’s amazing in itself.
- Second, Barley Power is full of nutrients, minerals and chlorophyll. Minerals are crucial for beautiful skin, hair and nails. Minerals are also crucial for the body to recover from chronic health issues. Chlorophyll oxygenates the blood, which will not only give your skin a youthful glow, cancer can not survive in an oxygenated system. Today’s food supply is 87% deficient in minerals. Even if you eat the healthiest of diets, I believe you must use superfoods like Barley Power, to make sure you are getting the vitamins, minerals and enzymes your body needs.
- Third, Barley Power comes in a convenient tablet form and it is really really affordable.
The healing testimonies from taking Barley Power are nothing short of miraculous, but I am not surprised.
Enzymes have been used to treat cancer since 1911, which was the year that Dr. John Beard’s The Enzyme Treatment of Cancer and Its Scientific Basis was published. When Madame Curie introduced radiation as the new cure for cancer, everyone forgot about John Beard’s Enzyme discovery. By the way, most people don’t know that Madame Curie and all her colleagues died an early death due to radiation poisoning.
Enzymes have now become a standard cancer curing protocol in alternative, integrative medicine. Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez , a doctor that has the highest survival rates for the deadliest of cancer, pancreatic cancer, says that enzymes are a crucial component of his protocol.
Why are enzymes crucial for curing cancer?
Cancer cells develop a hard protein shell so that the immune system can’t recognize the cell as cancer and therefore the immune system does not destroy the cancer. The same thing happens with chemo. Chemo works for a while and then the cancer gets really smart and starts protecting itself with a hard protein shell that the chemo cannot penetrate.
The only way to get rid of the hard protein shell around cancer is to make sure that you have more than enough enzymes to literally digest the hard protein shell around the cancer. This is why all alternative doctors have their cancer patients take an abundance of digestive enzymes.
Most Americans eat a heavy animal protein diet with very little raw fruits and vegetables. The older a person gets, the more likelihood the body can not make enough enzymes to keep up, so a good portion of the animal protein does not get digested and literally is floating around in the blood. If this person develops cancer, there is not enough enzymes to help digest the protein shell around the cancer cell and the cancer begins to grow uncontrollably because the immune system doesn’t recognize the cancer and therefore does nothing to stop it.
This is why many alternative cancer doctors will immediately put their patients on a raw, vegan diet. They want to make sure that there are plenty of enzymes to digest the protein shell around the cancer cells. This enables the immune system to recognize the cancer cells and get rid of them.
In a perfect world our diets would be overflowing with an abundance of raw foods, ensuring optimum levels of enzymes. I personally do make a huge attempt to eat raw foods with every meal, but it is not always possible. Thank goodness for products like Barley Power, that can make getting enough enzymes daily easy and convenient.
Enzymes truly are the corner stone of ageless beauty and long term health.