Yes you read it right….a face lift that everyone can afford!
Doesn’t matter if you are young or old it really works! How do I know? This has been one of my “go to” tricks for years and I promise it really works!
I was actually introduced to this “Face Lift” by my Mom. She had come to visit and she looked amazing! That’s when she told me…
about Dr. Perricone’s Three-Day Anti-Wrinkle Diet. Now I am seeing it called the Three-Day Nutritional Face Lift. Doesn’t matter what you call it…it works.! I also love that you get results in just three days! We can stick to anything for 3 days…right?
I also love that it is pretty simple to follow and you will not get hungry! The diet is full of anti-inflammatory foods …remember sugar and high carbohydrate foods cause inflammation which causes the skin to age.
You also eat Wild Salmon twice a day which has DMAE, astaxanthin, and essential fatty acids, all which help the radiance, glow and firmness of your skin.
So here it is….
- 3 egg omelet and/or 4-6oz. grilled Salmon
- ½ cup cooked Oatmeal (not instant)
- 2” wedge of Cantaloupe or 1/3 cup fresh Berries (Cantaloupe is very hydrating to the skin and contains important antioxidants – blueberries, raspberries, strawberries are high in antioxidants.)
- No juice, No Coffee, or Toast. (If you normally drink large amounts of coffee, drink black or green tea to prevent caffeine withdrawal)
- 8-12 ozs. Spring Water
- 4-6oz. grilled Salmon (you can also used canned wild salmon and add a little mayo and fresh squeezed lemon)
- 2 Cups of Green Salad made with Romaine lettuce or other dark leafy greens. Dressing: extra virgin olive oil and fresh squeezed lemon to taste.
- 8 – 12ozs. Spring Water
- 1 Apple
- 2ozs. Sliced Turkey breast or 6ozs. Plain Yougert
- Small handful of Hazelnuts, Walnuts or Almonds. (Great source of fatty acids and folic acids)
- 4 – 6oz. grilled Salmon
- Green Salad as described above
- ½ cup steamed Veggies. (Especially Asparagus, Broccoli, Spinach, etc. No root vegetables such as potatoes, carrots, beets, or parsnips)
- Cantaloupe and berries
- 8 – 12 ozs. Spring Water
- Before Bedtime Snack
- 1 Pear or Apple
- 2ozs. Sliced Chicken or Turkey breast or 6ozs. Plain Yougert
- Small handful of Hazelnuts, Walnuts or Almonds.
***If you can try to buy Organic produce. Trader Joe’s is a great place to get frozen Organic Berries. Costco has Frozen Wild Salmon and Wild Salmon in a can.
If you are interested in learning more or following the 28 day plan…read Dr. Perricone’s book The Perricone Prescription or go to www.perriconemd.com