I have always believed that first and foremost you have to eat your way to beauty.
New York Times best selling author Sophie Uliano who has written the Gorgeously Green series of books is an expert in this field. She even has a big celebrity following.
Just look at what Julia Roberts has to say
“I am absolutely altered. This gorgeously green book has become my household’s bible of hope and help (not to mention a good facemask and eco cashmere).”
In this video Sophie shares The Top 10 Foods for Glowing Skin
- A surprising source for Calcium
- Delicious Way to Reduce Bad Cholesterol
- Tip for not eating too much
- Great source of Vitamin A for good vision
- A food that will boost your moods