Stacy sent me a sample of AHAVA Mineral Body Lotion.
I love the way it goes on, the way it smells, and it is very hydrating.
Turns out, AHAVA is considered to be the definitive Dead Sea product line.
In 1988 AHAVA formed the Dead Sea Laboratories where they continue to do clinical research on the powerful effects of minerals from The Dead Sea in facilitating skin renewal.
I have heard about the healing properties of The Dead Sea for years, but I really didn’t know much about it, so I did a little research.
- The Dead Sea is technically a salt lake that borders Jordan to the East and Israel and the West Bank to the west.
- The Dead Sea is 1,388 feet below sea level making it the lowest elevation on Earth.
- The Dead Sea is 8.6 times saltier than the ocean, which prevents most anything from living in it. (thus the name The Dead Sea)
- The Dead Sea was the world’s first health resort (for Herod the Great)
- The Dead Sea is a major center for health research due to the high mineral content of the water, the very low content of pollens and other allergens in the atmosphere, the reduced ultraviolet component of solar radiation, and the higher atmospheric pressure.
AHAVA has created The Osmoter, which is a perfectly balanced concentrate of Dead Sea minerals that effectively replenishes, rehydrates and recharges the skin.
The Osmoter is in the entire range of skin care products.
Dead Sea Salts produce Negative Ions which have incredible healing properties and can enhance moods, boost immune system, improve appetite and sexual drive and even provide relief from hay fever, sinusitis, bronchial asthma, allergies, and migraines.
I know that swimming in the ocean makes me feel so rejuvenated. This is because the ocean has a very high negative ion count.
I also love that AHAVA products are safe and pure, they are:
Sodium Laurel Sulfate Free
Not tested on animals
No Harsh synthetic ingredients
If you are looking for a good body lotion, The Ageless Beauty Report recommends
AHAVA Mineral Body Lotion, the #1 bestseller in the entire AHAVA line.
Stay tuned Ageless Beauty Readers, I will have some exciting news for you soon!