Before antibiotics, this popular Italian Food herb was used by the Ancient Greeks to heal infection related illnesses and diseases.
The oil of wild Oregano plant has been shown to kill unwanted bacteria, fungus, yeast, parasites and viruses. (antibiotics can’t kill viruses)
Just think of all the terrible skin issues caused by these unwanted foreign invaders.
- Skin Infections
- Ring Worm
- Athletes Foot
The good news is that you can kill unwanted bacteria, fungus, yeast, parasites and viruses on the skin by using a skin care product that has therapeutic grade wild oregano oil in it.
WARNING: Pure therapeutic grade wild oregano oil is extremely powerful and should never be put directly on the skin without being diluted in another oil such as coconut oil.
Oregano oil sold at most grocery stores is not wild therapeutic grade and therefore has very little health benefits.
The powerful ingredients found in wild oil of oregano are:
- Carvacrol which is a powerful antimicrobial. In fact it is so powerful it can be used to preserve food. It has also been shown to be effective against candida albicans, staphylococcus and e. coli.
- Thymol is a natural fungicide with antiseptic properties. It is also an immune booster that encourages healing.
- Terpenes which give off a pine scent and have potent antibacterial properties.
- Rosmarinic acid, which is a stronger antioxidant than Vitamin E. It prevents free radical damage, which causes aging.
- Naringin inhibits the growth of cancer cells and helps boost the effect of antioxidants
Wild Oil of Oregano is a powerful tool to prevent and heal skin and health issues that can cause accelerated aging.
Take 1 capsule of Nature’s Way Oregano Oil a day.
I also grow my own Oregano. I like to chop up a handful and add to salads and soups right before I serve. It is more nutritious raw than cooked.
100% edible, organic and plant based, one of the ingredients is therapeutic grade wild organic oil of oregano in it. (Now I know why Organic Herbal Face Food healed my 13 year old son’s breakouts in just 3 days)
Keep in mind that most skin care lines , even the natural ones, do not use Wild Organic Oil of Oregano because at $17.50 per ounce it’s just too expensive.
For more information on Oregano Oil go to
There are 353 published papers on the benefits of Oregano Oil