The holidays are here, and that means its time for one of my all time favorites, pumpkin pie.
Most people do not realize that pumpkin puree can be an ageless beauty’s best friend. So nutritious and so ageless beauty beneficial.
Pumpkins are rich in super antioxidants.
- Vitamin A is great for the skin and aids vision especially in dim light
- Vitamin C boosts the immune system and collagen production.
- Beta carotene and Carotenoids are anti oxidants that keep skin wrinkle free by fighting free radicals, which cause inflammation, the #1 causes of aging.
- Pumpkin has tons of potassium (more than bananas) which restores electrolytes.
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree has only 49 calories and 3 grams of fiber.
Try my delicious, nutritious, anti aging holiday treat…
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1 Cup of organic pumpkin puree
- 1 Frozen banana
- 1 Cup of almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnammon
- 1 Tablespoon of raw honey
Mix in blender and serve