Cold and flu season is here. Although I never “buy” into the huge marketing ploy to run out and get a flu shot.
Never have had one and never will. The added toxins really scare me.
- Ethylene glycol (antifreeze)
- Phenol, also known as carbolic acid (this is used as a disinfectant, dye)
- Formaldehyde, a known cancer-causing agent
- Aluminum, which is associated with Alzheimer’s disease and seizures and also cancer producing in laboratory mice (it is used as an additive to promote antibody response)
- Thimerosal (a mercury disinfectant/preservative) can result in brain injury and autoimmune disease
- Neomycin and Streptomycin (used as antibiotics) have caused allergic reaction in some people.
- To read more about flu shots go to mercola.com
My moto is “pay the farmer not the doctor”. In other words, eat well, be healthy and avoid getting sick.
If you find yourself on the verge of getting a cold or even the flu there is an all natural Ageless Beauty Flu Shot that you can make yourself.
[sellfire id=”null” name=””] (it will help you recover faster if you are in full blown mode, but of course the goal is to avoid getting sick or totally coming down with anything)
If you are like me you will look at the amount of garlic and freak out.
I was really surprised that I actually liked the way this drink tastes.
All of the other ingredients work nicely to cover up the garlic taste. It is still there, but really, this drink is refreshing and it feels oh so great if your throat has that beginning tickle/soreness.
The Ageless Beauty Flu Shot
- Grated rind of 6 Lemons
- Juice of 6 Lemons
- 1 Bulb of Garlic peeled (yes that’s 6 – 10 big cloves of garlic)
- 2 -3 inches of Ginger root
- 2 Tablespoons of raw Honey
- 3 Cups of Pineapple Juice or 4 cups of Frozen pineapple
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh Cayenne Powder
- Alkaline or Spring Water
Put all ingredients in blender fill to the top with water.
Blend. Drink 1 – 2 cups at a time throughout the day.
Lemons are full of vitamin C, and the rind has 5 to 10 times as much C as the juice. Never underestimate the power of Vitamin C. It can stop colds and flus in their tracks and heal the most deadly diseases. Remember reading about Scurvey ? For more info on Vitamin C go to Doctoryourself.com Also Read The Anti-Aging Properties of Lemon Peel
Garlic contains compounds that kill viruses and bacteria that cause earaches, colds and influenza. Read Beat Back Cold and Flus with Garlic.
Fresh Ginger Root is anti viral, anti fungal and minimizes inflammation and oxidation, which in turn boosts your immune system. Ginger is The Root for Aging Less
Raw Honey is honey that has not been pasteurized, heated or processed in any way, which preserves the vitamins, minerals and enzymes that are the most beneficial. An alkaline forming food raw honey is anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and it strengthens the immune system. I buy mine at my local farmers market, but I have seen “raw” honey at Trader Joes and Costco.
Cayenne Pepper aids in breaking up and moving congested mucus. Once the mucus begins to leave the body you experience relief from cold and flu symptoms. To read more on this amazing spice go to Globalhealingcenter.com
Alkaline Water is one of the easiest things you can do for your long term health. Stress and poor diet cause excess acid in the body which can cause weight gain and sickness. Drinking alkaline water will help boost your PH level from acidic to alkaline, boosting your immune system.
Read Drink Your Way to Good Health
This holiday season stop colds and flus before they happen with The Ageless Beauty Flu Shot. Help spread the word to Ageless Beauty Wannabes everywhere by clicking the Facebook link below.